Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Memories

here is another tag.. I think this one will be the most fun for me... This is a tag for everyone who reads this.. Have fun!


1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.


2. Next, re-post these instructions on you blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assumer you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember about me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yes memories.... The one in the basment in the computer room was priceless.... I remember the night we were all laying in the tent when we went camping and we were all talking and laughing super hard and Dad kept telling us it was bed time and that we better be quiet... you remember the whole... " tekara...." she says " yea" gailyn says " are you awake" lol and we couldn't stop all laughing for the longest time.... Or I also remember the Tights for hair... lol that is as much as I will say.... and hide n' seek in the dark! fun times.. Miss them at times.. but love where we are now.. you are one of my bestest friend sisters!

Backwoods Browns said...

Oh darn!! Naomi took mine !! I also love the tights on your head for your "princess" hair! You poor girl....you had no hair until you were at least 5 maybe even 6! I was out of the house for most your growing up, but the tights was the best!

Marangatang said...

Oy vey, where to start, where to start... the birthday parties? Or maybe our legendary water and snowball fight that one year. How about all of highschool? Remember math class together? XD we were the bane of the teachers exsistance, muahahahahaha. Or our many many many busrides spent sleeping or yacking it up in the back. I still love the ones of us on the swings and making mud pies when it rained, riding our bikes any where we could, stealing the vitamin C and dog food to play indians in the woods. Ahhh yes, the memories. We'll leave the camping memories for another time, yes? We have always been a pair, you and I. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss being able to see you every day and hang out with you. I miss you wittle sistew o' mine!!