Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Pullman

So for the past week or so I have been back to Pullman visiting. It has been an adventure... some days. Most of the time I've felt the extreme of lazy, but I did get to go to the bank and visit a few of my old co-workers earlier today at Wamizzle (aka Washington Mutual). Since this IS a college town, the turnover rate at the bank is soooo high. Through the two years I worked there, 11 people left and about 8 or 9 of those where people who had come after I had started working there. So when I went back I only knew three people there from before, but they were happy to see me so it was fun! I also went out to ice cream with Tekara and my friend Kate's mom who is like my second mom. While I was living here, I spent half of my time at Kate's house and her parents pretty much adopted me. It was because of her mom that I finished my personal progress. Her sisters are like my sisters and her dad was the one to fix up my car and stuff for me. I love them so much! My second family. :D. So we talked and had ice cream and it was fun. I go back to Eleashas to stay for the remainder of my break on Wednesday and I saw goodbye to Pullman once again for a long time. Probably wont be back again till next summer. Its been fun seeing a few of the people I love here. Its always kind of sad when you leave somewhere to think of the people you have to leave behind, but I guess such is life, huh? So thats life right now. Nothing toooo terribly exciting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fun time! good to hear you had fun at some point in time! I am going to come home and visit this summer I hope. we will see... hopefully while you are still there so I can finally see you after all this time!

Backwoods Browns said...

Yeah Sariah!! You're mine again!! Now we can plan some sunny beach days!! I am excited!!