Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ode to the Finals...

Alas, less than two weeks left of school... you know what this means right??? No, not a party unless you are talking to my Spanish teach who likes to refer to tests as "celebraciones" (luckily Spanish is fairly easy for me so I don't resent the term "celebraciones". The next week is filled with tests (not finals), projects, and headaches. Yahoo! Then the next week is... dun da da DA!!! FINALS! *Intro song to Jeopardy plays* (I don't know why that song keeps running through my head lately...
Anyways, Almost all my psychology teachers have decided it would be a fun idea to have a test next week and then a lovely Comprehensive final the last week.
You know what my favorite part about the whole finals week is when the apartments kick you out the day after finals. It brings joy to my heart that they are so understanding what with students trying to do finals AND packing/cleaning massively in the last week. Its my FAVORITE! :D Luckily I'm not changing apartments so I wont have to haul all my stuff into storage...I hope.
I think all the stress right now with emotional stuff and school stuff is taking a toll on my immune system. I gotta start taking the immune stuff Eleasha gave me a while ago so I don't get sick in the middle of summer. I can do it though! Go immune system go!!! Woohoo!
Anyways, thats about it, lifes not too exciting right now. Just going day by day ya know.
So there you have it... life and whatnot :)

2 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

WooHoo! We are so very excited for you to be with us!I Love You, good luck with finals!!

Unknown said...

good luck with finals. I might be able to see you sooner rather than later. I miss you and hope it goes perfectly!