Friday, December 10, 2010

The Adventures of Sariah

Well it looks like I'm only slightly better at updating this than I am at updating my personal journal... which isn't saying anything good about my journal keep skills.

So a basic update:

I moved into a new place in Holladay (Yeah, I guess thats how they spell it) which I love and have great roommates. I basically have a whole basement to myself with my own bathroom and basically my own kitchen since my other roommate is here so rarely that I sometimes think I might forget what she looks like. I have an awesome roommate that goes with me to the ward things we have. There are 4 singles wards around that meet together for a lot of things so theres lots of activities goin on all the time.

I'm still working at the same place. I applied for another position in the company a month or a little more back. It was one I wouldn't like a whole lot but would pay more than what I make. It has really crappy hours though (2-10pm) and so I wouldnt get much of a life just when i've started to have one here in Utah. But they hired someone else for the position because she had an LSAC (Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor) who ended up not working out for the position. But even though I was really bummed at first that I didn't get it, I'm really glad now cause I am enjoying having a life and would probably not be happy if I had that position even if I were getting more money. So once again, I see that the Lord is looking out for me even if things seem to suck at first. :)

Other than that, I'm just glad to be going home this Christmas to see my family. Its been a year since I've been home and I miss it soooooooooooo much. I miss all my nieces and nephews who make me feel so loved and hanging out with my sisters who I miss terribly.

Yep, thats my life :) One big adventure...

2 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Glad you get to go home for Christmas!!! But selfishly sad that you won't be at my parents. ;)

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that I won't be there. You need to come visit me!! :) Glad you get to see everyone though, I know how it feels to be so far away with out family near.