Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures of Jackson times

So I figured since Eleasha wanted some pictures up, I'd show you all some of my fun in Jackson.


So above are the people at the end of my time in Jackson. I love em a ton but it was really hard not being with those that I started out with. in the back left is Nong (Thai) and Ariel (here at BYUI with me) and Rung (other Thai). From is Rebecca (only knew her a week or so before i left), Maggie, and the guy next to me is Juan (from Ecuador). Fun people!

This above is Jose. Everyone else he knows calls him Rodo since his middleish name is Rodolfo and he hated the name Jose, but since I called him that, everyone at work did too. muahahaha! We dated for three weeks before he left to go back to Peru and are still doing the long (LONG) distance thing. He's an AMAZING guy. Super sweet and funny and fun to be around and talk to. I got him that shirt for his birthday,lol. We are both rather nerdy. and he got me the llama hat cause those hats came from Peru and so do... LLAMAS! I teased him all the time about riding llamas. lol. anyways, next...
Amanda was my roommate for most of the time in Jackson. She and I got along pretty much right away and decided we are kindred spirits! She's great fun and even if i'm tired, she can hold the conversation with little effort on my part which is good sometimes! lol. she's back in Brazil now but shes going to come visit i hope within the next year. she wont be back working in jackson though cause this part of med school she is in is a lot of work.



These are the AMAZING girls that I started with. Us four hung out all the time and got really close. I love them soooo much. Catalina in the front is from Colombia and she's so funny. She has a very spicy personality but is so sweet. lol. and Elisabete in the back in the green is soooooooooo sweet and genuine. one of the most genuinely kind and loveable person I know. She was my roommate after Amanda left and we had a lot of fun our last days together since she and i were the last to leave. she left a week before me. She lives in southern Brazil in a more rural part.

My time in Jackson was surprisingly one of the greatest in my life because I met 5 of the most amazing people ever that i just love so much. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I really love them and miss them so much. I learned so many things about myself and others by getting views from all over. all i can say is SOOOOOOO amazing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! I love your pictures and I love the shirt ant the hat!!! and the llama story!! I love it all! AND YOU! I miss you so much and I am gonna miss you too when you come back to visit.. darn! I am so jealous of you getting to have such a cool experience! I can't wait to see any other pictures you have!!!

Ponczoch Family said...

Such fun! Northern Chile is also full of llamas, so in the winter we can all be seen wearing the llama hats (as well as a lot of my sibblings). Aren't they so cute & warm?

Sariah said...

Yeah, so warm and cute. I love it! lol.

Backwoods Browns said...

Yeah Sariah!! Pictures!! I love that you had so much fun! I am glad you chose to go(even though I wanted you here!!)I just choose to be selfish with you sometimes!! hehe. And Jose...It's about time we see pictures :) I hope you stay in contact with all your new peeps.Can't wait to see you my love!See you memorial weekend!