Saturday, November 22, 2008

One-Word

So apparently I've been "tagged" and so I kind of feel guilty not doing it so here we go:

Rules: Answer the questions with one word and one word only

Where is your cell phone? desk
Where is your significant other? :(
Your Hair color? brownishred
Your favorite thing? sleep
Your Dream last night? Dunno
Your dream/goal? Happiness
The room you are in? bedroom
Your Hobby? learning
Your Fear? sadness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family
Where were you last night? Twilight
What you're not? feeling
One of you wish list Items? debt-free
Where you grew up? Spokane
Last thing you did? babysat
What are you wearing? PJs
Your TV? Gailyn's
Your pet? missed
Your Computer? Lappy <3
Your mood? somatoformish
Missing someone? Yes:(
Your car? Pedro
Something you are not wearing? jewlery
Favorite store? Food
Your summer? happy
Love someone? forever
Your favorite color? neon-green
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
When is the last time you cried? November

So I cheated on the color one... but I stand by my results.
And I suppose if I have to "tag" someone, I'd say Lee, Eleasha and Gailyn...if you want and um...don't have a life for a few minutes and feel a strange urge that is...

1 comment:

rekcedeel said...

I already did it!!!!!!!!!!