Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sad sad day

I think I shall cry for the fate of this country. It not only makes me sad that Obama is president because of who is he and what he stands for... but it also makes me terribly sad that the people of this country VOTED for a guy like this... its really something that makes me sick to my stomach and makes me want to cry. Prepare for the last days guys because it sure ain't headed uphill, that's for sure. What a sad sad day. Is it a sin if me and my roommates hope he dies before his inauguration? My roommate is praying for that... I dunno if thats bad or not. What do you think? haha.

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

I so agree with you! It has been a very sad day.

Oh, and what's your e-mail address? Have I sent you an invite to my blog yet? if not, send it to bw0623 at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

yes, sariah, I too agree... I turned on the computer this morning and it took everything in me not to cry.... People of this country a lot of the young people he targeted didn't even clearly know the issues... he just was a cunning speaker.. he is a lawyer.. what else can we do... sad sad day.. I completely agree.

Backwoods Browns said...

Uh, yeah, I don't think God would want us to pray death upon anyone we don't like :) But I know quite a few people who feel the same way.Not necessarily me, but I do live in N. Idaho! Just remember to be a good example to all those around you and keep your hope and faith strong!! As long as you are making and living good choices you will be alright!!