Friday, December 12, 2008

Free at last...Free at last

Alas, the end of the semester has come. I made it out alive. I must say, I am quite impressed with that accomplishment. I had my last final this morning and spent the rest of the day cleaning and packing. Tomorrow I head back to Jackson O.O Can you believe the year has gone by so fast? Apparently business in Jackson is SUPER slow and my store has a ton of people working there... so they are cutting back everyone's hours. I can't afford to go the whole season not working full time so please pray for more snow (at least in Jackson, cause I understand if you don't want it where you are). So here are some highlights (dunno if that really is a good description, maybe...events) of the past semester:
  • Had an amazing experience in my internship at the Juvenile Correction Center in St. Anthony and really came to love the girls. I'll keep praying for them.
  • Spent almost every weekend doing homework and studying
  • Had at least one test (usually two, sometimes three or four) every week
  • Only had time to hang out with people other than my roommates or my sisters seven or so times and most of those was with my friend Ray
  • Wanted to kick my teachers in the shins and run away
  • Had emotional rollar coasters
  • Pulled or tore a neck muscle then passed out...in the bathroom of all the fun places to pass out (this was this Monday)
  • Missed having Chinese food almost every day of the week that I was spoiled with the last two semesters
  • Had wonderful roommates that I love but they were just as busy as me (how sad)
  • Passed all my 18 credits (thank goodness)
  • Went home for a much needed break for Thanksgiving
So thats my super not so exciting semester. Its going to be sad leaving my roommate Chandalar who I stay up and talk to all the time. She's graduating in April right before I get back :( Thats the sad part of things like this... *Sigh* Wish me luck traveling tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just remember my offer. Tampa is much warmer and much better job.. I am not kidding about getting you a job where I work. Love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Unknown said...

I'll absolutely pray for more snow for you!!!

Bethany said...

You passed out?! Scary!

Good job on passing all your classes. 18 credits is a ton!!!

Backwoods Browns said...

I'll pray for more snow for you and me :) I am so excited to see you at Christmas!!! You are such a smarty pants and I knew you'd do well!! Great job and hopefully next semester in school won't be so crazy for you! :) Plus everywhere you go you're a magnet to people from different countries so you might get a semester of Thai food or Russian food next time :)