Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years

So Christmas time has come and gone once again. I missed having a Christmas tree so Jose (Rodolfo) and I made one together and had the others in the apartment write their names on the ornaments. I like our little tree :D It makes me happy inside.

So I'm back in Jackson once again and it is pretty much the same, but its amazing how different the atmosphere is with the different people. Its great though, I love it. I really love all these new people (mostly from Brazil) that are here and love the feel of everything. A couple of the Brazilians have been coming to church and the activities and enjoy them so that's really cool. A bunch of us are going to the ward overnight New Years party today where we will snowmobile into a cabin and play in the snow. It should be really exciting. Not too much else has been going on so I'll leave it at that. :D I hope everyone is having an awesome New Years

1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

Ha! I swear there was suppose to be a comment here from me!! Well I LOVE the tree! It is such a sweet, creative masterpiece! It's nice that it was a combined effort! A project that will not be forgotten especially when telling stories of college times!!