Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm not depressed, don't worry :D

Well it seems its about time that I get around to updating this said bloggy thingy. I'm not sure where to start so I'll start with some random thoughts I've been thinking of this last week.

1) I can't figure out why my washing machine would have a setting for small loads, large loads and super loads... and then NOT have one for medium loads... It just doesnt seem to make sense to me...

2) there are things in my store that make me giggle that aren't really supposed to be funny... theres a stuffed bear that looks like Popeye, a rug with a bear on it that looks like it has spikes on its back so I call it Dino-bear and a moose key chain that when you squeeze it, it sounds like a dinosaur...really it does! If anyone is curious, I can post pictures of these things, though others might not find them as funny as I do.

3) I really need a haircut

4) I really don't wanna come back here next winter but I don't really know whats going to happen so I guess I should prepare for anything...including living in Jackson *gulp* once again...

So I'm in my final weeks of Jackson living yet another time. I believe I started this blog around this time last year. This last week has been torture for me though. All the wonderful people I met here have long since left and last Sunday I had to say goodbye once again to Rodolfo whom I love extremely lots and lots... And I am left here. I feel rather alone and disheartened but I'm trying very hard to keep my mood up and get through these last weeks till I can return to school and get myself busy and around friends and family once again. I leave here the 17th which can't come soon enough. These last couple months (man, its been a long time since I updated) have been rather uneventful in the things to write about. I spent them making the most of the time I had here with Rodo and working my butt off to pay for all those lovely necesities in life which cost oh so much such as...food...and housing...
I have the apartment all to myself now... for some that may be good but its really lonely for me. Before the last girl left (a few days ago), I barely saw her anyways, but it was just coming home and knowing there is someone else here made me not feel lonely. Now I come home and I have to immediately distract myself as to forget that I'm all alone.
No one needs to worry about me, I'm adjusting and working hard to keep a more positive outlook or at least just look forward to a couple weeks from now. :D
One (probably the only) semi-interesting thing is that I learned how to count to 10 in Romanian, compliments of my two new co-workers who are quite lovely and funny. I suppose thats it for now though. Sorry if this was a bit depressing... the last couple months were really good though! (besides the being sick of working here part, lol)

1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

YOU ARE ALIVE!!!! Oh how I miss your updates! It seems that the only thing I can help you with is the haircut part :) But (oh darn) you'll just have to come up here a see us ;) I totally understand the lonely part! It's hard to be alone when you've grown up in a big family where even if you did want to be alone it didn't happen and surrounded by roommates at college and a J-Hole!I feel for you.It was a hard move when I got an apartment by myself:)
I'm glad you got to hang out with such cool and fun people again at J-Hole, and of course to be with "the man" ;) Rodo! I love you and miss ya!!