Saturday, April 5, 2008

First time

So apparently this is the "new cool thing" of the family. I guess if everyone jumped off a cliff, I might too... if its my family. Call me a sucker...
Where to start. I guess I'll start with a basic update.
Right now, I am in Jackson Hole, Wy but will be leaving in a couple weeks to return to BYU-Idaho. I am thoroughly excited about that because I happen to be a nerd who loves school... at least college here. But alas, I am still working in Jackson at a big touristy shop called Jackson Trading Company.
Its been an amazing experience here and I've met some of the greatest people here. I lived most of the time with four Brazilian girls and one girl from Colombia. Two of the Brazilian girls and the one from Colombia and I are good friends, but only one of them is left with me. I learned a lot about South American culture and even picked up a little Portuguese... a tiny itty bit. I also started dating a guy from Peru named Jose. He's back in Peru now which I am very sad about, but we are keeping in touch. I'll be back next year if I get an internship here. I also got made a manager at the store which was nice because that means $1 raise! Woohoo!
So thats really my life currently in a nutshell.

3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

Sariah...I just love you!!Hey I have an idea....Let's all jump off a cliff :) hehe! So glad you can be as cool as us now!!

Unknown said...

yaya hooray!!! blogs are awesome!!! you are cool now!!! but I wouldn't ask you to jump off a cliff!!! love ya!!!

Brooke Bennett said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!