Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yay! I feel liked a kid again... but i hated being the person that was tagged

So I guess this means I get to answer some fun little questions. I know everyone is DYING to know my intimate feelings on things such as snack foods and such, so without further ado... here we go!

5 things on my to do list:
~meet w/ my academic councilor
~learn spanish really well
~stop procrastinating
~have an interesting/fun life this semester
~make it to south america to go backpacking

5 snacks i love:
~Potato chips w/guacamole
~pretzels and cream cheese
~nachos
~cheddar jack cheezits
~pita bread w/hummas and eggplant at The Whitehouse (yummm)

5 things I will never wear again
~Washington Mutual uniform
~fannypack
~clown pants (the kind that have huge hips and suck in at the feet
~pants that also act as a bra (you know what i mean)
~short shirts

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
~donate a lot to charities and such or set up my own charitable foundation helping a cause
~save a lot
~invest a lot
~help my family with anything they needed while letting them still take care of themselves
~buy a house

5 of my favorite toys...nostalgic
~a big stuffed bear that used to be bigger than me that sister Mason took and lost :(
~"the rock" as Maranda and I called it... it wasnt a toy really but it was kind of to us...just a big
rock in our backyard...
~barbies (just to dress em up and make houses... we never really played much with em)
~waterbaby (that maranda drew on with a red marker cause she was mean and jealous)
~the couch cushions (to make cool forts that we quickly destroyed as soon as dad pulled up)

annnnd since i dont have five people that no one else has... I'm the dead link. I'm sorry :) kind of.... or maybe not... hmm.

3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

reading a sisters 5's list is funny... It really is a flashback to when we were little!!

Unknown said...

lol totally funny!!! the rock!!! good times on that ol rock!!! couch cushions.. you are so origional! I love it!

Brooke Bennett said...

I'm so glad you filled this out! I like learning stuff about you... even if it is just about snack foods you like!!!